Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wow, Puppy is working me hard these days. I have so many pretty little things that I made and photographed yesterday...I'll be posting them today in between my hammertap marketing lessons (so much to learn, so little time!) I wish I could give the pigs more of a workload, but they aren't up for that. Starbucks Pembleton is quite helpful in the marketing arena as he is a marketing genius! And Puppy's regal presence keeps us all motivated to give our best! ;)

Metaphysical Properties of Aqua Aura Quartz: This beautiful enhanced crystal is made when a layer of gold is alchemized to the surface of the quartz crystal. The gold itself is believed to change the inherent properties of the quartz. Frees the wearer from limitation and allows new beginnings. Also resonates with the throat chakra, giving birth to self-expression. Soothes the aura and instills profound peace during meditation.

Take a peek into the Puppy Love Jewelry Store! A sale will be starting today!